For hundreds of thousands of families worldwide, Music Together® is children and their grownups joyfully sharing songs, rhythms, movement, and instrument play, both in music class and in their daily lives. A pioneer in early childhood music and movement education, Music Together® offers classes for children from birth through kindergarten, in which parents and caregivers actively participate. MEET OUR TEACHERS!
The family-like setting of Music Together's mixed-age classes enables siblings to attend together, creating an ideal learning environment where infants, toddlers, and preschoolers can freely participate at their own levels. We also offer BABIES ONLY class for infants under 9 months.
CLICK HERE FOR SUMMER CLASSES!
- Weekly 45-minute classes, using a researched-based program taught by trained teachers
- CD +download code so you take home songs used in class
- Beautifully illustrated Songbook with at-home activity suggestions
- A different song collection each semester
- New families: Parent Guide booklet
- Unlimited make-ups using our easy on-line makeup scheduler
- A quarterly e-newsletter and access to the national informative website
SEMESTER DATES. SCHEDULE MAKE-UP
Spring '19 TUITION (9 weeks +materials):
Sibling 9 mo.+..........$85
Sibling under 9 mo...FREE
*prorated late registration available.
BABIES ONLY (8 weeks +materials)
First child...$185; twin sibling FREE.